Monday, February 8, 2010

hair happy

for some reason, every time i decide to grow out my hair, pixie cuts come back into style--it never fails. Ever since VB rocked the pixie at the MJ show last fall, i can't help but notice it em, cropping up everywhere.
and it doesn't help either that the cut looks great on all the super fem starlettes rocking it. makes me start to re-think my desire for the pulp-fiction-meets-flapper bob i've been envisioning for the summer.

my obsession began when carey mulligan chopped off it off after 'an education'. i LOVED her look at the golden globes--she was my favorite. i've been sporting headbands lately (not because of this adorable photo) but now i kind of want to trade in one of my super wide black ones for a tiny little gem encrusted number.



here's miss mulligan looking a bit more au natural...



more pixies i heart:

ginnifer goodwin. best move ever....i can't even remember what she looked like with longer locks.



refinery29 highlighted the pixie today after maria wasikowska (that'd be alice in that little low-budget tim burton flick you might've heard about) sported one on the cover of teen vogue. again, i love:



*sigh* if only i could afford extensions so that when i tire of the novelty and crave my bob again i wouldn't have to suffer the pangs of growing it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment