Wednesday, February 3, 2010

happiness...i don't know where it's hiding, but this year i'm finding it, damn it!

i've got a week until my birthday (not 30 yet, in case you smart asses were wondering) and here i am...blogging again.
i've put it as a goal, and i've got to maintain it...so here i go.

this blog is devoted to the quest of me (a single, pessimistic 27 soon to be 28 year old accessory designer and yogi) finding and owning my happy.

i've got a successful career (despite a minor set back last summer when i was laid off--thanks victoria's secret--i'm not bitter) and i've lived in a ton of great places--ohio, new york...canada. yet, for some reason, i still feel like my life is one-sided. like i'm missing something. like i'm the chocolate pudding looking for my graham cracker crust.

so this is the blog that will showcase it all.

could be a new pair of shoes...could be discovering a new beer or yoga position. if it makes me happy, i'm writing it down for the world to read about. and i'm owning it, damn it. it'll be mine. my own little graham cracker.

talk soon world...talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment