Tuesday, June 29, 2010

awk. ward.

apparently this guy believes the best way to handle awkward topics is to get them all out of the way right at the intro.

Where do I start? Well; I am originally from Tanzania of Indian heritage. I immigrated to Canada in 1991 and since then I have been to Nunavut for four and seen a bit of Ontario and settled in BC since 1994. I am a social worker by profession and I promise one thing about me is that you will enjoy talking to me if nothing else : ). I love politics, social interaction, I tend to be socially concious, love activities, travel, reading etc. Interestingly I have not been in a long term relationship and I am in my fourties! OK I will let you go; I hope to hear back from you!By the way; I am seeking a long term relationship. Touch wood.

touch wood i don't run into him at the coffee shop one day. eek.

1 comment:

  1. Touch wood? Is that his name or is he being gross? I love reading this. It makes me wish I'd kept a journal of all the crazies I dated cuz I think I've forgotten a lot of the details. :)

    ReplyDelete