Sunday, May 30, 2010

ahhhhhhhhh...sunday workouts.

i *heart the leisurely attitude of a good sunday workout. i used to covet and cherish my saturday yoga, but now that i'm blessed to be able to enjoy these sessions during the week, it's become a constant that i still cherish, but don't uphold in the same unabashed gluttinous glory as i do my leisurely sunday workouts. perhaps it's because my yoga sessions still tie me to some sort of clock or schedule...i don't know.

all i do know is yesterday i had the best practice EVER. and today i enjoyed a 4 mile run along the seawall with a little dirty dancing inspired weight session after. minus the head bands and hot shots of my a$$ in tight shorts, of course.

and it's 2 pm and i still have yet to shower.

MAN i love me sundays.

happy memorial weekend to all my american peeps.
jealous because ya'll get TWO sundays this week. i had mine last week. i believe it wasn't raining. although it might've been raining and in my head i chose to remember it as sunny and 75.

No comments:

Post a Comment